How to Report Leads
REPORT A LEAD ONLINE
Log on, then click on "Report a Lead" and follow the prompts.
FILL OUT A LEAD FORM
Lead forms are available from your Program Administrator. Complete the information and give the form to your Program Administrator.
TAKE A SNAPSHOT
Use your tablet to take a photo of an upgrade or new business lead.
A commercial lead is a business referral that results in Waste Management:
- Getting a new customer contract.
- Upgrading a current customer to a larger container.
- Increasing service to an existing customer.
- Providing a new or different service for an existing customer.
- A qualified lead is a lead that a Sales Representative can follow up on and close the sale. It must include all pertinent company information such as the contact's name, phone number, service level and competitor name if known.
- "Qualified" means that the lead has not already been worked on by a Sales Representative or submitted previously by you or anyone else. Only "qualified" leads make you eligible for prizes!
What is a Closed Sale?
A lead is considered closed once the Waste Management contract starts and is only valid if the sale results in increased revenue.
For additional information, review the FAQ page
, the complete Official Rules
or Contact Us
Or, contact Promotion Headquarters at 1-800-316-4224 M-F 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time, or leave a message (24 Hours) and you will be contacted.